Friday, December 9, 2011

The magical world of Disney

Ok. I have to admit, a lot of the disney movies I love, even though they are meant for younger audiences. My all-time FAVORITE Disney characters are listed here. Then I have some fan art and pictures from the movies I like. - Rafiki from "The Lion King" (that's the monkey) - Genie from "Aladdin" - All of the Muppets, but especially Beaker - Mater from "Cars" - Chip from "The Beauty and the Beast" - Mulan from "Mulan" - Mr. Gibbs from "Pirates of the Caribbean" Now it's time for picture time!!
Now some fan art from the www.fanart.lionking.org (I finished my project thanks to them!)
Jack Sparrow Chibi style!
Thanks for reading! I couldn't fit anymore pics of Jack Sparrow, but those two were my absolute favorite. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment