Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Everyone loves Christmas!(except for maybe Ebenezer Scrooge) One of my favorite things about Christmas is giving gifts to others.I recently participated in a gift exchange. I had so much fun picking out the gifts and wrapping, I completely forgot about the fact I was getting something too! I'm also making little gift baskets for my friends. They turned out SO cute!!! I thought they were going to be plain and simple, but now they are festive and stuffed to the brim. Another thing. Christmas lights. My neighbors went all out, our house looks so Grinchy! These are the Mesa temple lights
I actually went there last year. CHRISTMAS MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I think I killed it!" -Charlie Brown
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment